WAIVER OF LIABILITY
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
I understand that riding on THE BUS LLC vehicle is a potentially dangerous activity. I
understand that the vehicle may need to stop suddenly and without warning. Riding without a
seat belt, standing, and walking in a moving vehicle is inherently dangerous. I understand that
the floor and steps in the vehicle may be slippery, particularly if it is raining or snowing. I
understand that alcohol consumption makes such inherently dangerous conditions more
dangerous for me. I assume the risk that I may be injured while using THE BUS LLC services. I
assume all risks associated with my use of THE BUS LLC services, as well as all risk of loss,
theft or damage of personal property while using or present on THE BUS LLC vehicle or at the
establishments/locations where the vehicle may visit. I will not bring any action against THE
BUS LLC, its employees, agents, successors and/or assigns, for personal injury, property loss,
or property damage, including any action for negligence, breach of warranty, products liability
or strict liability, and hereby forever waive, on my own behalf and on behalf of my successors
and/or assigns, the right to bring such action. This release does not apply to injuries caused by
intentional or reckless misconduct of THE BUS LLC personnel.
I affirm that I am at least eighteen years of age and of sound and sober mind and capable of
making this Release. Further, I agree that I understand all the language in this document and
what I am doing and agreeing not to do by signing it. If I did not fully understand what this
document means, I would not sign this document or use a THE BUS LLC vehicle.
1. All riders must be 18 years of age or older, unless given permission by their parents or
2. Riders must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol.
3. All alcoholic beverages and people holding them must remain on THE BUS LLC vehicle at
4. Riders may bring on board alcoholic beverages such as liquor, beer, wine or other fermented
beverages as allowed by law as long as renter is 21 years of age or older. Renter takes full
responsibility alcoholic beverages and will not allow anyone under age to consume it.
5. THE BUS LLC driver is responsible for THE BUS LLC vehicle and his/her decisions are
6. All laws and rules regarding alcohol and behavior apply to all passengers before, during and
after THE BUS LLC services. Inappropriate behavior will result in the offending passenger(s)
being asked to disembark immediately. No refund will be issued to passengers(s) asked to
disembark. Passengers will be responsible for their own transportation from point of
disembarking. Inappropriate behavior includes but is not limited to: Extreme intoxication,
Giving alcohol to non-passengers, inappropriate language or gestures, Public urination /
vomiting, Excessive noise/screaming , violence or threats of violence, or any other behavior
deemed to be inappropriate.
7. Any transgressions of the above restrictions may result in the driver ending the tour
immediately. No refund will be issued for tours ended early due to passenger behavior.
8. No refunds due to weather related postponements. Reschedule Only.